On our way to the Jail Break 5K in our Brooks ID attire.

On our way to the Jail Break 5K in our Brooks ID attire.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Thought we were in Shape:

 DECEMBER CLIENTS OF THE MONTH:
William and Kristin Schmitz
Before--LRAH February 2012
Rochester Half Sept 2012
               



I walked into the body shop 6 months ago believing I was in pretty good shape only having 2 weeks before completed the Boston Marathon. Fast-forward 6 months and I think back on that day and consider myself, "fit fat!"
We started running in 2008 and have grown to love running and endurance events. We have partaken in events from 5K-50K, charity bike rides and various distance Triathlons. Throughout my marathon training I was running over 200 miles per month. However, my weight and body fat % always stayed the same. I was eager to try something different and find results without hours of endurance exercise each day.
I knew the minute I walked in the door at Bodyshop Athletics, that I found where I wanted to be. It was exactly what I had been looking for. I knew I needed a personal trainer to push myself with weights and shock my system. These results have been tremendous both mentally and physically. I am in the best shape of my life! I have never had better results and times in my endurance events as I currently have. I set a half marathon Personal Record this November. Every time I walk in the door of the Bodyshop to train I am faced with a new exercise and new challenge to overcome and conquer. This gained confidence and faith has transpired into my daily life as well.


Thanks to the Body Shop for believing in us and changing our lives!
                                          Kristin’s – starting weight: 138-22.98% BF
                                                             current weight: 123-13.85% BF

                                         William’s- starting weight 236-20.55% BF
                                                   current weight: 217 and 13.88

                     Chris we love you and the Body Shop, this is because of y'all!!!
 

2 comments: